Title: What is the difference between wills and trusts?
Title: Are clients concerned about spouses remarrying?
Maritess T. Bott
Maritess T. Bott is the owner of Bott & Associates, LTD. She focuses on providing legal assistance that is both strategic and personalized. When meeting with her, don’t be surprised to notice her warmth and the extent of her knowledge right away. She knows how important it is to establish a connection with her clients, so they continue to trust coming to her for legal insight and guidance.
- Law Degree: John Marshall Law School
- Masters of Science in Accountancy: Rosary College (now Dominican University)
- Bachelor of Science in Marketing and Minor in Communications: Northern Illinois University
- United Airlines Credit Union (now Alliant Credit Union)
- Weiss & Block Chartered
- Head of Estate Planning and Probate Division, local sole practitioner
- Law Firm Owner, Bott & Associates (current)
If you are in need of assistance regarding these matters, contact Maritess T. Bott as soon as possible for dependable counsel:
- Residential real estate
- Estate planning
- Probate and trust administration
- Elder law and medicaid planning
- Asset protection and business planning
As a member of the American Academy of Estate Planning Attorneys, which is a national organization dedicated to estate planning excellence, you can trust that Maritess provides quality legal services. She is among the select few lawyers in the Chicago area who are members of this group. You can rely on her to have your best of interest in mind always.
When not busy running the law firm, Maritess likes to spend time with family and friends, host events, watch reality TV, and attend sports games. Don’t wait another day stressed out over a legal issue, call a lawyer, , including an employment law lawyer in Schaumburg, IL, like Maritess T. Bott at Bott & Associates, LTD. to get her support today.