Since opening in 1959, the attorneys at Greenspan & Greenspan, P.C. have been committed to the needs of people in the White Plains, Rockland, and WestChester Counties. Michael E. Greenspan is a commercial litigation, criminal, and personal injury lawyer. He has spent his entire professional career engaged in law and is always glad to share successful past cases with prospective clients, such as:
- Lalani v. Santiago, 290 A.D.2d 494; 736 N.Y.S.2d 254, 2002, 2d Dept.
- Cohen v. Vitali, 288 A.D.2d 18; 732 N.Y.S.2d 164, 2001, 1st Dept.
- Bloch v. Rodriguez, 234 A.D.2d 247; 651 N.Y.S.2d 76, 1996, 2d Dept.
- People v. Ross, 231 A.D.2d 651; 647 N.Y.S.2d 960, 1996, 2d Dept.
- Smith v. Sandals Resorts Intern., Ltd., 709 F.Supp.2d 350 (E.D.Pa., April 19, 2010) (NO. 07-CV-03695), 2010, E.D.Pa.
AREAS OF PRACTICE
- Personal Injury
- Wrongful Death
- Motor Vehicle Accidents
- Truck Accidents
- Construction Accidents
- Criminal Law
- White Collar Crimes
- Commercial Litigation & Sales Tax
- Temple University School of Law, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- J.D. – 1991
- Temple University, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- B.A. – 1988
- Honors: magna cum laude
- Honors: Phi Beta Kappa
- Major: History
- Major: Political Science
When not practicing law, you can find Mike spending time as a certified high school track and field official, who has proudly officiated at prestigious meets including the New York State Championships. Michael has made a positive change in many lives, as he has been involved in youth sports for more than ten years. He served as a member for the Executive Committee of the Glenn D. Loucks Games, White Plains High School, and Board of Directors for JCC-Rockland.
Let Michael E. Greenspan, an attorney you can rely on, make your case his top priority. Call 845-617-5404 or email to Request an Appointment.